Wednesday, November 1, 2006

October Range Report


Hello tactical folks, this is my first entry in my brand new blog. I'm starting this so that I can start posting everything that we are doing at the range. Oh by the way, I hope everyone had a great Halloween. But please leave your semi's at home, hehehe. Well, that's my 1 liner for today. Anyways, it looks like everybody is gearing up after Gunny's tactical course last September. Youngster customized his 1911 and Mark got tactical gear plus a NEW KIMBER, way to go Mark!!! Don't forget I want a grand raptor for Xmas, hehehe. Anyways, October was a busy month for me, I did some 1911 shooting with Young and company @ Sharpshooter's (boy, those bullets sure went faster than it took to reload!) not to mention this past weekend 10/29 at DM with Mark. We got there after 4:30pm because there was a 1000 yd shoot. We zeroed our rifles, and I got to fire my new Howa, man, that rifle is sweet, it's got an awesome trigger. The most interesting part of the day was when this guy showed up and asked us to shoot a small bottle that looked like it was full of gunpowder. Well, we let him shoot it and the thing went KABOOMMMM, it was awesome! Folks, we have to buy it and shoot it.

NOVEMBER SCHEDULE >>> Let's get together on Sunday November 19th at DM @ 12:00pm. There's a Cowboy Action Match scheduled that day, from 0800 to 1500. If any of you guys are busy let me know we can always reschedule it. Any questions call me...

Dick

1 comment:

  1. Sound good! Will give me time to get my new toy! DM on the 19th! Mark

    ReplyDelete